Monday, March 9, 2009

Short Emo Hair

Short Emo Hair
Shorter Emo hair styles are all about shape and a good guideline to a basic cut is short and snappy at the back, and longer and sharply razored-in at the front. A simple style to create is to rub a little styling wax into your hair with your fingers and then mist over with hairspray. Then use straightening irons all over to finish off with a smooth, glossy look. The fringe and front sections of the hair are normally left to fall sleekly across the face, or you might want to clip them back with some funky hair grips. Short emo hair is also excellent for recreating spiky styles, and to get those really well groomed, sleek spikes straighten the hair first, and then use a little hair wax to sculpt the spikes upwards.
(See example below.)







(This is a picture of my hair, I know it's crappy but I got bored and realized I sort of have the same hair that I'm describing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment